Delicious 4oz bag of
Tavern Brawl is the perfect tea for your stay at your local watering hole. This tea is delicious and when mixed with some condensed milk can be a hot chocolate replacement as well as tea. Our kids love the flavour and has allowed us to introduce them to more teas. The coconut is subtle enough that a coconut disliker will still enjoy it while it provides (in combination with the vanilla) that subtle wood flavour that really makes you feel like you’re in a tavern or maybe even a cozy library.
As Seen On
40 in stock (can be backordered)
You walk into the inn and the smell of cedar and what is that… chocolate?
Located in Crowthorne (Kingdom of Grabisco) and run by Oomaldyn
The Bloody Bones Inn is a single story stone-walled building that has a large wooden sign hanging above the entrance. The sign is painted with a white street scene with an inset picture of a hand, holding a bloody sword and with bones around it. Accommodations consist of a single circular room with two large, square windows, and a small curtained off bed in the corner. When a weary traveler first walks in, they usually notice the sign frame – it is a large, wooden frame, and a few paintings hang on it, and the rest have rope tied around them, as if they were once hung but have since been removed. The main bar is made out of wood and has a smooth surface made of marble.
- Oomaldyn: Male Dwarf Commoner, Neutral. He has a large, flabby body, with long black hair and beard. He wears leather armor. He is a local tavern owner who is often found at the bar with a mug of ale in hand.
- Voldin: Male Dwarf Commoner, Neutral. He has a large, flabby body, with long white hair. He wears chainmail armor. He is a local tavern owner who is often found at the bar with a cup of ale. Voldin’s dog is outside the tavern all the time.
- Rokkar: Male Dwarf Commoner, Neutral. He has a large, flabby body, with long black hair and beard. He wears leather armor. He is a local tavern owner who is often found at the bar with a cup of ale. Rokkar’s pet poodle is outside the tavern all the time.
- There is a secret gang of thieves in the city.
- There is a rumor of a hidden base of an evil cult in the forest.
- There is a cult that sacrifices animals to a dark god.
Black tea, coccoa beans, roasted (and unroasted) coconut, organic honeybush, a blend of extracts and essential oils, apple, chocolate flakes, sea salt, citric acid, cocoa powder, vanilla.
Apple, Black tea, Chocolate flakes, Citric acid, Cocoa beans, Cocoa powder, Coconut, Essential Oils / Extracts, Organic honeybush, Sea salt, Vanilla